Coweta Cities & County Employees Federal Credit Union provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to many companies in Coweta County and in the Newnan area. We are constantly adding groups to our credit union family in an effort to meet the financial needs of all those who desire credit union membership. We proudly serve employees of the following groups (members of an employee's immediate family are also eligible to join):
- Coweta County
- Coweta County Board of Education
- Coweta County Water Department
- City of Newnan
- City of Grantville
- Newnan Hospital Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Newnan Utilities
- Piedmont-Newnan Hospital
- West Georgia RESA
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Coweta Cities & Co. EFCU is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.
Click here for a Membership Request Form.