1. How long do I need to be a member before applying for a loan?
You need to be a member for 6 months or on your job 1 year or more. If you are on your job less than a year but had prior employment of longer than two years, you may be eligible to apply. Eligibility to apply does not guarantee the loan.
2. How do I change my payroll deduction?
You can stop by the Credit Union and sign a new payroll card or call the Credit Union and one can be mailed to you.
3. How many withdrawals can I make without a fee?
You can withdraw up to 6 times in a quarter without a penalty. If you surpass 6, there is a $5.00 charge for each one past 6. The quarters run Jan-March, April-June, July-Sept, and Oct-Dec.
4. Can I withdraw from my Christmas Club during the year?
Members can withdraw from their Christmas Club account with no penalty after November 1st of the calendar year. If a member withdraws from the account before November 1st, there is a $10.00 penalty.
5. If I no longer work for one of the employment groups in the Credit Union Charter, do I have to close my account?
No. Once a member, always a member.
6. If I close my account, how long must I wait to rejoin?
Once an account is closed that person must wait 6 months to rejoin given that person still works for one of the employment groups in the Charter.
7. When do I get a statement?
The statements are printed and mailed quarterly.
8. Does the Credit Union make home loans?
Not at this time.